Reservations and Policies
Thank you for choosing Doggie Drop Inn to board your “family member.”
It is our mission to keep your dog safe, healthy and happy, and to provide care that is as close to what is given at home as possible.
We are not at the kennel during set hours, but are there off and on, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. You can be assured that your dog will not be neglected or abused in any way. Your only concern is that they may rather stay with us than go back home…but we will not let that happen.
It is our goal to see that you will want to continue to do business with us and that we are always greeted with wagging tails.
The Doggie Drop Inn strives to ensure the safety and health of all our dogs, therefore the following rules must apply to all guest:
- All dogs must be in good health. Owners will certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Upon admission, all dogs must be free of any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests, including fleas or ticks. Pets showing signs of fleas and/or ticks will be treated at owner’s expense prior to check-in.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Vaccinations must be given at least 48 hours before arrival by a licensed veterinarian. Home vaccinations are not accepted. Written proof of the following are required for all guests.
- Rabies: One- or three-year vaccine required for puppies over four months of age.
- DPP: One- or three-year vaccine required.
- Bordetella: Annual. Please note that many veterinarians only administer this vaccine by request.
- K9 Flu: If Available. Please note that many veterinarians only administer this vaccine by request.
- All dogs must be 12 weeks of age or older. (Puppies under 12 weeks accepted on a limited basis and may require additional fees.)
- We ask that your pet’s personal belongings be limited to two items which are labeled with a permanent marker prior to bringing them in. For your pet’s safety, rawhide, pig ears, or hooves are not allowed.
- The Doggie Drop Inn reserves the right to refuse care for or dismiss any dog from boarding should they show aggressive or threatening behavior at any time.
$40.00 per day, per dog.
$25.00 per day for each additional dog housed in the same kennel.
Day of Pickup — Free
Dispense and Application of Medicine — Free
Loving and Kisses — Free
The Doggie Drop Inn is open for drop-off and pick-up:
Small Dog Kennel: 7 a.m., 10 a.m., and 4 p.m.
Medium/Large Dog Kennel: 7:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 4:30 p.m.
Reservations are highly recommended as we near capacity every day. Please call at least a week in advance to reserve a space for your dog. Boarding spaces are on a first come, first serve basis and weekends are often full. It is recommended that you schedule as early as possible.
You are welcome to come by for a tour at any time by calling ahead. Though we are not at the kennel specified hours, we are not far away. Please be assured that your dog will be given care and attention at all times.
Contact Us / Make Reservation
We recommend calling 254-675-4936 to make reservations or ask questions. For your convenience you may also contact us using our online form. We highly recommend contacting us at least a week in advance to reserve a space for your dog. NOTE: Use of this form does not guarantee a reserved spot in our kennels. We will call you with confirmation within 24 hours.